Make your home your sanctuary
- Book a colour consultation OR
- Book an interior styling service
Call today to book your one-hour free consultation.
Conditions apply. Click here for more details. *Please mention this offer at time of booking.
- Are you building a new home and you find the decision-making is overwhelming you?
- Do you want to make changes to your existing home but don’t know where to start?
- You know what you want but you are time-poor?
- You and your partner cannot agree on a particular decor style?
- Do you have existing pieces but you don’t know how to retro-fit them into your current decor?
- Are you trying to define a colour scheme for your home but there are too many colour choices?
- Are you planning to sell your existing home and would like to make it more appealing to buyers?
Please allow me to help you….
Residential Interior Styling
Whether you want to refresh the style of your home or you are starting afresh, regardless if it’s one room or the entire house; I can create the look you seek based on your taste, style preferences and personality.
Pre-sale Property Styling
Thinking of selling? Knowing what the prospective buyers are looking for and styling for the correct market is key to sell your home and maximise your return on investment.
The style of your home, its location and surrounds affect the colour choices you can make. I can work with you to determine the right colour scheme that suits you. This applies for exterior and interior colour schemes.
My style approach is that you can get the look you want irrespective of your budget. I will select furniture, soft furnishings and wall, floor and window treatments to suit your budget.
The kitchen, laundry and bathrooms are the most used areas of the home. Investing the time to map out ways to maximise the space and the way you work around these critical areas will save you time, frustration and avoid expensive repairs over time.
I believe that a well decorated home also is an organised home. I provide solutions to those hard-to-keep spaces such as pantries, laundries, cupboards, wardrobes and garages. Having and organised space will save you time and money.
My services range from:
- Initial and follow up consultations to the delivery of presentation (mood) boards including source list and prices. You can purchase and style the room yourself at your own pace.
- Product sourcing and styling the space.
- Colour selection board that you can hand over to your painter.
- Advice on how to make your house more appealing for buyers.
- Implement a full fitout for pre-sale styling.
"Mirtha was extremly proficient at her job. I would recommend her services to anyone. Great follow up within a very strict timeframe"Rose, Bangor
"Mirtha was unbelievably fantastic! She was very professional, very good with details, and also a good listener. She created a design that suited both my husband and myself. She listened carefully to what we liked and she put a lot of effort and time into giving us a result that's good value for money."Therese Barrington, Camden
"Mirtha from Indigo Interiors was great! 10 out of 10!"Dianne, Mount Keira
"I found the level of service simply amazing. I was extremely impressed with the ongoing service and how eager the stylist was to make sure I was completely satisfied."Judith, Gregory Hills